Do you need advice on choosing a psychologist, or are you just not sure if you are doing the right thing?
If you need help, for example in choosing a psychologist, or with choosing the length and method of consultation, write your query here and our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We also recommend viewing our product section located at the bottom of the webpage.
We are here for you.
Private psychological counselling team Mojra.info
Do you have doubts about whether your relationship is working? Are you unable to resolve fundamental issues with your partner, to agree on a common future? Can't compromise in a relationship? Don't know how to deal with a relationship stereotype, frustration, sexual coldness? Is your relationship losing steam after giving birth? Don't know how to resolve relationship problems but don't want to break up yet? Are you arguing with your partner and would you like to learn how to communicate? Is your partner overly dependent on you, or are you overly dependent on him? The relationship isn't what it used to be?
Building a working long-term relationship is challenging. Not only do you have to make a lot of compromises, but even with your best efforts you can't avoid quarrels. It's up to you how you and your partner resolve the situation. But sometimes you can try your hardest and the problems simply grow over your head and you feel like you can't do it alone anymore. The relationship reaches a crisis, and it's hard to find a way to overcome it...
What a psychologist can help you with:
- learn how to communicate effectively and correctly with a partner
- restore your own self-esteem in the relationship
- find the lost trust in your partner
- identify the cause of the problems and propose solutions to overcome the crisis
- overcome sexual problems in a relationship
- name the problem and face it
- start working towards a common future
- to get rid of emotional dependence on a partner
- coping with children leaving home
- process life changes in a way that does not affect the functioning of the relationship
- set partnership and family rules
- overcome problems from the past
- learn to live together again, not side by side
- and much more
Do not be afraid to entrust yourself to the care of a specialist. Among other things, he will offer you a third, unbiased view of the situation, map the reasons for the partner/marital crisis and propose an effective solution. Even a crisis can bring something good to a relationship, a chance to improve it, to take it to a new, more functional level.
Book your appointment today! Book your consultation now