Do you need advice on choosing a psychologist, or are you just not sure if you are doing the right thing?
If you need help, for example in choosing a psychologist, or with choosing the length and method of consultation, write your query here and our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We also recommend viewing our product section located at the bottom of the webpage.
We are here for you.
Private psychological counselling team Mojra.info
Did living with your partner suddenly stop making sense? Has your partner been unfaithful and you no longer want to continue the relationship? Do you want to end the relationship but don't know how to tell your partner? Are you and your partner unable to peacefully resolve issues of the future, divorce settlements and child custody? Do you need to manage your emotions before going to divorce court? Looking for advice on how to tell your children about your divorce? Are you unable to cope with the divorce and you‘re falling into depression? Get help from a psychologist before, during and after the divorce.
The basis of a functioning relationship is the mutual fulfilment of needs and expectations. If, for some reason, this does not happen in the long term, doubts start to arise about whether the relationship still makes sense or whether it is time to end it. Common reasons for separation/divorce are fear of the partner, prolonged arguments, stereotyping, infidelity, lack of communication, or even complete aversion to the partner. The period before, during and after a divorce can be very challenging for the psyche. Psychologically, divorce is the second most stressful "experience" in a person's life. And everyone copes with this stress in their own way, someone is ready to start a new relationship after six months, another is still consumed with sadness and lives in depression. All of these negative conditions will sooner or later affect your quality of life, whether it's problems at work, dysfunctional relationships, an unhealthy lifestyle or mental and health problems...
What a psychologist can help you with:
- to achieve a better agreement between the partners
- to cope with a new situation and stage of life
- manage stress, depression, anxiety
- eliminate the negative effects of divorce on the psyche
- how to tell the children about the divorce
- to break free from the manipulator's influence
- how to communicate after divorce
- regain self-confidence after a break-up/divorce
- help with establishing new relationships
- break up with an ex-partner
- to cope with negative emotions after a partner leaves
- go through all the stages of a breakup
- overcome emotional dependence on a partner
- focus on yourself, your needs
- joint custody after divorce and its psychological effects
- handle emotional pressure from a partner, stalking
- and much more...
Book your appointment today! Book your consultation now